TIME: 10.00am – 4.00pm
PRICE: £75 per person (£35 deposit req’d)
Maximum of 4 people
This workshop will suit photographers who would like to try street photography.
We will meet up for coffee initially to go through the first part of the day. Then we’ll go out on the streets of Sheffield exploring what the city has to offer the street photographer.
The day will consist:
An initial chat (meetup in a local coffee shop)
- Discussing what street photography is
- Explore some of the techniques and style used in street photographers work
- How to interact with people and the surroundings
- Looking out for good light
- How to make interesting compositions
- Taking a themed approach to street photography
- Further tips on street photography
- Using post-processing to enhance your photos eg. black/white
Hands-on out and about in the city centre looking for compositions and taking photographs
Come back to the coffee shop, look through some of the photos and discuss
To get the most out of the day, you should bring:
- A DSLR or mirrorless camera with interchangeable lens capability, or a camera with fixed lens
- One or two lenses eg. 35mm and/or 50mm prime lens, or a small zoom lens (eg kit lens)
- Spare camera battery and one or two spare memory cards
- A camera bag is not essential if you just stick to bringing along one or two lenses
There will be so many more things covered during the workshop, difficult to identify everything that potentially could be learnt.
Please email me for more details or to book your place.
Other options at another time
5 hours, one-to-one, £175
To pay £35 deposit, click the button please