When you’ve got hundreds of photos taken whether it’s a wedding, a studio shoot or just from a weekend away, then you probably need to speedily produce quality, consistent and terrific photos ready for publication or printing. This is a course to help you not just make improvements on your workflow but make it much quicker too …. after all time is money and the need to be competitive is even more important today than it probably ever has been.
Using Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and a variety of free or cheap plugins, actions, shortcuts and other tools in the software packages, here’s the chance to see what might work for you.
The day is roughly split into two halves:
- the first looking at the facilities of Adobe Lightroom and the great tools it has to do rapid batch processing of photos, creating and applying presets, creating contact sheets and web galleries for clients to view
- the second half spent in Adobe Photoshop doing editing using the inbuilt tools, actions and plugins, and other tools available on the Internet
- * Getting Started (Photoshop desktop, getting images into Photoshop, moving around an image, tips and shortcuts for using Photoshop)
- * Imaging Concepts (color space and modes, image size, resolution, and print size)
- * Basic Image Editing (cropping, removing imperfections, making adjustments, creating black and white images, sharpening)
- * More Image Editing (selection techniques, layers, adding type, using brushes, doing skin-smoothing properly, using actions and creating your own)
There will be a data projector used so everyone can see what is being done and if you bring your laptop with the programs installed you’ll be able to practice as we go along. The wi-fi will be available so you can download some of the tools being used. There’s often a multitude of ways that something can be done in Photoshop so there will be opportunity to share tips and ideas.
Dates TBD: contact me for more information
6 hours, 6 delegates, £85 each (incl. lunch and refreshments)
5 hours, one-to-one, £225 (incl. lunch and refreshments) – please contact first to arrange a date
To pay the deposit of £45 for your course, please click the button to pay by Paypal or Credit/Debit Card. Until payment is made you are not officially booked in so it is important to pay sooner rather than later. Thank you.