PRICE: £125 per photographer (£35 deposit req’d)
Maximum of 4 photographers
This workshop will suit photographers new to photographing food and products with a view to using the photographs on social media, marketing campaigns or publications.
The workshop will cover:
* Camera options – DSLR, Mirrorless and Smartphone
* Controlling your camera settings eg. aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance and using flash
* Lighting your shots ie. ambient light, flash, LED panels, reflectors
* Choosing your location and setting
* Laying out your food or products
* Composition, styling and tips to improve the look of your food/products
* Editing techniques to add the final flourish to make your food and product photographs stand out
The day will consist of demonstrations and you getting hands-on to practice your skills and techniques to get photographs that you can be proud of.
There will be so many more things covered during the workshop, difficult to identify everything that potentially could be learnt.
Please email me for more details or to book your place.
Other options at another time
5 hours, one-to-one, £195
To pay £35 deposit, click the button please